Thursday, September 25, 2008

New favorite quote and new Bible study

So, my new favorite quote from Adelaide, "Whoa, you sure do have crazy hair!" (to the lady working in the chic fil a drive thru)! What do you say to that!?

Some of the girls at church are starting a new bible study tonight and the topic is "For such a time as this Women of the Bible who made an impact"
I'm really excited to see where this study leads us. I've only read through the first lesson, but I think it's going to be a really good study. The first lesson talks a lot about God's timing and doing things for Him in His time. That just really made me think about waiting on God and listening to when we should be doing things and how He says to do them. We only know when and what to do by listening to Him and reading His word. I hope and pray that this study helps me to be a better christian woman, mother, wife and friend.

No comments: