Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My crazy kids

So, I wanted to share a couple of quotes with you from my girls from the last few days.. by the way, my kids are hilarious! I know everyone thinks their kids are funny and cute and all that junk... but mine are really funny! Okay, maybe I'm biased, but I don't think so!
So, Lucy was acting majorly goofy the other day and just being an all out attention hog. This is a bit out of character for Lucy sometimes, but when she turns it on, you better watch out! So, I was hugging on her and I said, "Lucy, who taught you to be soooo silly??" And she looked me right in the eye and said, "Jesus".
Now, who can argue with that!?

Then, last night I had given Adelaide and Lucy a shower and we have these little monster things that squirt water. Well, there are three of them which poses a problem since that gives one girly one monster while someone has two. Why don't you just take one away, mom, you might ask... well, because that would make too much sense. So, Lucy has two (imagine that) and Adelaide says (in her teenager voice *scary*), "Lucy, you better give me that monster by the time I count to ONE!!!" haha!!! Maybe you could give her at least to three if you expect her to comply!
Oh well, it made for a good laugh.
We started kindermusik today and the girls had a blast... that was at least the word Adelaide used to describe it. Julianne sat in the stroller and took everything in while being her perfect baby self! Adelaide was directly under the teacher's feet (as usual) and Lucy was wrapped around my leg (also her usual position). Lucy finally worked up enough confidence to participate in the goodbye song... oh well, maybe next time.

Gotta run... laundry, counters, floors... you know, the normal junk is calling my name!!!

No comments: