Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introducing.... VELATA!!!

Check it out!  Scentsy family has introduced a new line company that is launching today!!!  This is a never done before venture for Scentsy and I'm so excited to be a part of it!  Scentsy announced at the annual convention last year in Fort Worth, Texas that they were launching not only the Layers by Scentsy  extension with products such as lotion, body butter, shower gel, shower cream, solid perfume and body spray.  They also announced that there would be another brand altogether that would fall under the Scentsy "umbrella."  A direct sales company has never done this before.  But Scentsy will operate multiple brands under the name "Scentsy Family."  The awesome thing is, every brand they start, I have a choice to sign up to sell it... or not!  I love that they are giving all of their consultants the first opportunity to sell their new products, but also giving us the option of selling it or not.
When they announced Velata at convention last year, I admit, I was skeptical.  I wasn't sure how that would fit into my typical sales presentation (although I don't really do a sales presentation).  But after I was learning about the product and hearing how delicious and exquisite the chocolate is, I couldn't resist.  I love chocolate. And one of my favorite things in the world is fondue.  Seriously, we go to the Melting Pot for every major holiday.  I am so excited to share this new experience with you!  The idea is the same as Scentsy as far as the mechanics go.  The warmer is similar in that it only warms with light bulb.  So, you can have family fondue night without worrying about your kids getting burned on a flame.
The dish at the top of the warmer is made of silicone with a metal plate inside.  The chocolate comes in a pouch that you pop into the microwave until melted, then pour into the silicone dish.  The dish keeps it at just the right temperature for dipping (and even has a temperature control on the cord to help increase or decrease depending on the volume of chocolate left).
You can dip all kinds of amazing things... some of the ones I'm excited about are:
strawberries, bananas, pound cake, marshmallows, graham crackers, potato chips (soooo good!), peanut butter crackers (you know, the little mini ones)... you name it, you dip it!  I heard someone say they loved chocolate covered bacon!  To each his own!  ;)
I think this would be such a fun tradition for a family.  Family game night with fondue for dessert!  I have a warmer and some chocolate on hand.  I'd love to share it with you and your friends.   If you want to simply come over for a taste test, let me know and I'll be happy to get it ready for you.  There will be a launch party coming up (I'm thinking the end of May) for everyone to drop in for a taste!
Velata also has a hostess rewards plan just like Scentsy.  If you would like to host a Velata party to get your chocolate for FREE, I can't think of a more fun party than taste testing chocolate!  We could even combine the two (Scentsy and Velata) and have a "Dip your feet and dip your treat" party!  I'll provide the pedicure tubs with Layers shower cream to soak your feet and you can taste the Velata after you're all relaxed!
Please visit my website and see what you think!!!
http://tiffanymckeown.velata.us



No comments: