Saturday, April 21, 2012

SCENT-sational Saturday!

I LOVE this Bride warmer!!!  I think it's the perfect amount of neutral but with beautiful detail.  This would make a wonderful Mother's day gift and don't forget about all the teacher gifts that need to be purchased before long!
As always, I am happy to answer any questions you might have.  I've gotten pretty good at guessing scents that you will love based on what you've loved in the past.  So, if you want a warmer for mom, let me know what kinds of scents she likes and I can lead you toward one that should be a great fit.  I want to make sure you're in love with all of your choices, so if you ever get a scent you don't love, let me know!  I'll trade it out for you.  Check out my website: http://tiffanymckeown.scentsy.us
And.... Tuesday, April 28 will be a BIG day at my house!  My new chocolate fondue will be here that day and I can't wait to try it out and share it with all of you.   It's all straight from Belgium... and it's premium stuff, folks.  The brand name will be Velata and we will have 4 flavors to start with.   Caramel, Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate and White chocolate... I would love to share this with you and your friends.  Let me know if you want to be one of the first to share this new concept!

No comments: